Thursday, June 24, 2010

Alaska...

I am headed off to Alaska in 1 week exactly!! I can not wait to go somewhere new and different. I have been really needing this, to help me grow in personal ways and in professional ways. I am so excited for this change and to be able to go somewhere where no one knows me! I can not wait!! For the next 3 months i am going to be living in Juneau Alaska!! I will be able to over look the Pacific Ocean from my apartment; Whale watching, Kayaking, hiking, taking the Tram, Working for my family company, Being with my best friend, enjoying living Far away, and so much more!! :) I am so excited for this journey... It's long over due, I have been really needing a break from Utah. I love Utah, but sometimes its nice to get away and learn and grow!


See that little city across- Thats juneau!!






Here is to Alaska and my journey!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment