Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sister Lawson

Oh boy, One of my dear friends summer lawson is going on a mission. She is going to El Salvador, San Salvador east mission!! I am so proud of her, she has been an amazing influence in my life.




She will be back december of 2012! I Am going to miss her so much, but i know she is going to change so many lives and truly make a difference. I Lived with her for like 9 months, but i have known her for about two years. She and i had so much fun together, we always had our own weird adventures... especially if the boys were involved.. If you know me, you know what boys i am talking about; Austin, Tanner and Hank..


Australia, Hankiss, Sissy wa wa, Ghe Fa, and Speegot.... Don't ask. :)






Whether we were paint balling and trying to get summer, playing COD, going to swig, to enterprise to shoot guns... or get pies.. going to the temple or rio..:) Going on our fun little shopping trips, going to erda to see her fam... Pushing involuntarily into the pool. he he Piling on her big bed to watch a movie with all the boys. Waiting for her to get home... to see which scarf will look best... (inside joke) ha ha We always had so much fun.









I know that sum is going to be a great missionary, she has always been a good example to me, in more ways than one. I know how much she loves this gospel and i have seen her testimony grow right in front of me. No matter what she was going through, she always new where to turn. :) She is a sister to me, She is one of the few i have truly opened up too. She always made it easy to be myself. I know that when she gets to El Salvador, The people are going to fall in love with her. She is a daughter of a king. I know the lord is proud of her and everything she has done in her life. Its weird i am kind of speechless on what to say. There are no words to describe the how proud i am of her.




Sum; i love you! and i plan on being the first person to send you a package... i already have it ready! :) i just need to send it... Lets just say, it has a little of the boys and me in it! To keep you laughing when things get hard. :)

Good luck hun! I promise i will keep in touch.. and i promise i will tell you when the RED SOX are beating the YANKEES! ha ha Love you!





Don't worry, when all is said and done.. We love each other.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment