Thursday, November 8, 2012

Kids, Kids, Kids

   I have been Nannying little munchkins all week, and I have always wanted a big family. I find myself saying; "I'm glad they only come out one at a time, hopefully." I seriously love my job! I love kids and I feel like I can understand mom's now when they are so beyond happy when their child finishes his/her food. I'm that same way now, Boy oh boy. I tend to come home to my poor roommate and tell her how Zak finished his macaroni and how Emma changed her clothes all by her self. etc.. I get the same look I used to give my friends who are moms... haha classic.

  Anyway I'm working a lot more this week, because my aunt is in haiti with Ordinary Hero. Probably already talked about that amazing service group in previous posts. This week has been pretty crazy, but believe me I love it! I love Being busy and on the go and having things planned.
  Now almost every time about 2/3 days before my aunt gets back. All of the kids get really momma sick and ornery. So today was pretty interesting with the 4 younger ones... I guess It's true, kids can drive ya nuts sometimes until they do something absolutely adorable. Like tonight tucking in cute Zak. I read him a book, scratched his back, kissed him goodnight, and said "I love you." To make everything worth it.. He said "I love you Megan" in his cute preschool voice. It really is the small things that end up being the big things. His sweet "I love you Megan" made my whole day perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment