Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Nothing better than a little bit of free time

The three most scrumptious things in my life at this exact moment while sitting on the floor in my family room are Jimmy Johns, my Runners World magazine and How I Met your Mother.

Now if you haven't ever had Jimmy Johns... Go! Go! It is yummy. I don't even need to give you a reason.

And if you haven't ever seen How I Met your Mother; stop what you are doing at this moment and go to your nearest I phone, I pad, I Mac or TV and watch it! Give yourself at least three episodes before making an opinion.. Oh how it is absolutely Legendary! Haha

Alright my Runners magazine is more my guilty pleasure. I just love all the insights of how to be better and new gear etc..

Yup, that is what consumes my heart and mind at this moment. Well for the next hour or so while Kenzie and I watch it. But still it is awesomely great!

Small an Simple but I'm grateful for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment