Tuesday, February 16, 2010

a best friend for life

Oh my dear kenz!!!! oh how I love ya!!



I am so thankful for all of my very dear friends in my life, and I know I wouldnt be where I am now, with out them. But there is one friend in poticular, and she is the best of my friends!! :) We first met in 9th grade when we both made the team for the Huskies girls basketball team. We clicked right away. We shared gardettos and gaterade on a daily basis! :) Over the years we have had our UP's and our DOWNS. ha. but no matter what we have always come back to each other. She is the only person in my life that knows every aspect, every secret, every crush, every great and sad moment that happens in it. We have it planned- we will be at each others wedding, we will raise our kids together, we will be those two old grandmas who scare little kids on a daily basis... with our shot guns!!! She is definitly one of the people in my life I am so grateful for!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment