Monday, February 8, 2010

She's country....



I always hear people say; when I get married I'm gonna have a big house with an indoor basketball court, waterfall in the back, theater room... etc.. Yes that seriously would be a blast. No question about it. Call me crazy. But, I don't want a big fancy house when I get married I want a house with a white picket fence and a porch that wraps around.. That you can sit on in the early mornings or evenings and just enjoy the country. I want waves of all different kinds of flowers leading up to my porch, and in the back I want a stone path that leads to a gazebo. I don't want to live in some big house that is for show, I don't care how much money my family and I make, to me its about the memories... even if we are millionaires. I want my cottage with a white picket fence on the country side. :) I may seem like a city girl... but at heart I am a country girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment