Monday, February 1, 2010

enjoying the journey

i have been in college for about a year now, and have come to find myself and really understand myself more. i have always thought i know myself and i have thought i can do it... i can do it by myself. but i know that with out the lord and with out the people you love the most helping you. you will get no where. There is so much in this world that can grab you and pull you down, always stay true to who you are and never let anyone tell you different. You are beautiful strong and can achieve anything.



i have come to realize that no matter how well you think your doing.. you can always do better.

i love this church with every fiber of my soul and know that i want to get married in the temple one day. I know if i just stay strong to who i am and believe in myself that i will go to the temple. i cant wait for the day when i can be sealed with my sweetheart and start our journey.


i am enjoying finding myself and living my life. I hope that i am a good example to those around me and influence them for the better.... Here is to the temple... i will go there someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment