Sunday, February 21, 2010

Letting people see me...

"Sometimes you have to run away so you can
see who will follow you, sometimes you have,
to talk quieter to see who is listening."

Gosh, I feel like lately I have been finally able to let people in. I havent had to keep those walls up, that have been up, with guard dogs and machine guns to keep everyone out for so many years. I come off as this easy going open person, and I am... to a certain extent. I only let people in so far, and then I pretend there is nothing mroe to tell. Im always worried it will back fire... I have never really let anyone see the real me. The one who Isn't so perfect, who has so much to work through. The one who could probably give you advice on a lot of stuff, because I have been through it.

It's not like I dont want to open up and really tell people "My Story". For me it's just very hard to trust people and let them in. I am definitly not a regualar girl, I feel weird showing my feelings. To me crying has always been a sign of weakness, I dont want people to think Im vulnerable.

Seeing now that crying isn't weakness... It's a sign of Strength, To be able to convey emotion and to let others see YOU. That is strength and trust in its self. I am slowly but surely starting to open up more, and I love it!
Listening to my friend Summer talk about how our friend Nick told her "thank you for letting me see the real you, and for opening up. You are Beautiful on the inside and out" Made me realize how much I want to let someone in... To really see me... Here's to my dear friend Summer Lawsen who I have probably balled to quite a few times since I have lived with her. Which is not normal for me... Me crying in front of you, shows complete trust. :)


Here's to the guy who can open me up, and is willing to break that wall down and get passed those guard dogs... Will have my trust, and probably my heart. :)... Good luck... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment