Friday, February 19, 2010

Everything I Have Accomplished!


I am so proud of myself as i look back on my life and realize everything I have accomplished! I am so glad that I have taken risks and gone outside my box and enjoyed life, instead of watching it pass by.



I Have...
-Recorded my Songs
-Attempted wake boarding
-Lived through a Tornado
-Broke my hand- falling UP the Stairs... :) ha
-Done a 10K in a Wheelchair- (broke foot 2 days before race) I even beat people who were running, ya ya!
-Been in a beauty pageant
-Hiked NAF peak!
-Been in a Basketball Championship!
-Hiked inside a Volcano
-Hiked 27 miles in 3 days
-Been inside the Nauvoo temple
-Told a guy, exactly how I felt; and didn't regret it!
-Modeled
-Designed and sewed clothes
-Slept on a Golf Course
-Snorkled with sharks
-Gone over tour boat waves on a Jet ski
-Learned a song on the guitar
-Seen true love
-Gone on a ferris wheel and survived- I'm scared of heights :)
-Gone surfing
-Been in four places at once
-Gone down a fire pole
-Had an all girls band when I was 14. :)
-Dont make fun; but got 9 kills on XBOX live... thats big for me
-Jumped off a 30 foot cliff at lake powell
-Been out of the country
-Witnessed a Miracle
-Champion Paintballer ;)- me against 5 boys... i had like 30 welts
-volunteered at an Iron man
-Lived in Alaska for a Summer
-Swam in the Ocean with seals
-Seen the northern lights
-Floated down the virgin river like 30 times :)


- I am sure there is more.. but for now.. those ones stand out the most to me. :)


I can't wait for the future, where I can have even more adventures!! But here is to right now, because I am going to try and live every moment, and just enjoy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment