Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Have a Little Faith in Me...

I'm not even in the mood to write a post, I was just going to post one that I have had saved for a while; like last weeks. :)  I'm more just writing this one out of habit.

 I am listening to the acoustic version of Have a Little Faith in Me by John Hiatt I think. I just hope all you readers out there don't get too caught up in your lives that you lose faith in life, hope and love.

I guess when times get ya down or you try to just figure out what to do next; just have a little faith in the man upstairs. He knows what he is doing and you should not let the worries of your heart over come you. Just have a little faith.

 
What I have learned over the course of my life, that there is no greater feeling than serving another person. No matter what others may think or how silly it may seem, I guarantee you it will always make some sort of impact in that persons life.
 
 
 "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others." 
 
 
Posted Below are a few Pictures to restore Your faith in humanity if it has ever been lost.
 
selfless act of giving your own possession to another

It started to rain- window was down

one day I will do this

good in everyone


no words

Inspiration

good Samaritan

 
 
 




Land of the free, because of the brave.
 
 
If you notice in life not all the time, but most of the time the people who have the least always give the most.
 
Try it. I dare you.Serve another person and your troubles will seem a little bit smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment