Sunday, January 27, 2013

I found my perfect match



Why not do it. Everyone says it's the best and I'm pretty darn sure I won't regret it.

So, I did it. I gave in. I got a Macbook ***...

I have my best friend (Iphy the iPhone), my old dog visiting my sister down south (Bob the iPad) and then I have my long time running buddy ( Todd the iPod).  I knew my life needed something more in it, so I put my self out there, I decided to just be open to any possibility and then it happened.



After 3 months of being flattered and courted by the Macbook air, I walked into Best Buy with the determination to tie the black tie knot, and then our eyes met. It wasn't love at first sight, at all. But it grew in to so much more. After wondering about both of my opportunities and trying to figure out which one was right for me, and after part of my support group who came with me, ditched me for the iPad games. I came to a decision, and knew with all my heart that it was the right one. Yes, the Macbook Air taught me so much and gave me hope, which led me to my perfect match; the Macbook Pro. I now know where my heart belongs.




Dun, dun, dun, dun. Dun, dun, dun, dun... You may now kiss the bride


I guess sometimes in life, you think you know something or someone and then when you least expect it, something or someone extraordinary comes in to your life and changes it forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment